Skip to main content

The Next Unlucky One!

On 14 September 2011 not a good day for me, my Operations Executive wanted to transfer me to further place not in my neighborhood (wasted my transport money and steal my sleep!) But, I rejected to be transferred! (Bad name, heard from other people on the web!) Someone complained to him, I mentioned bomb! (Learn from evil people how to sabotage other’s career!) But, I rather talk about my life in my blog!) People dare to complain me, but don’t dare show their name and face!

Perhaps, were the angry people, cleaners, or managers in the school I offended, when controlling the traffic or stopped them for not wearing pass! Actually, I can balance the traffic in all direction! But, my chief made noises in my walkie-talkie! – Priority the “Importance” rich people’s children in school buses go first! Impatience people in other direction didn’t like waiting!

Not very happy my men bullied me and people disobeyed the rules, scolded and complained about me, and the loopholes everywhere in the school! (Mentioned in No Real Man In Singapore!) My Operations Executive didn’t bother even I complained! So I sent SMS to the main control with picture where I mostly stationed in, so hot, no fan, got insects, no duty roster, not fair and square! And more troubles in morning!

Even I reluctant, my Operations Executive till wanted to transfer me to the more ‘retarded’ working place, at Eastpoint Mall, on 22 September 2011! The moment, I stepped out of Simei MRT, I smelled rubbish! And the air-con not cold enough and their facilities old, worst than Tampines shopping centres! Toilets cannot flush! Lucky, they got cleaners cleaned everyday! Escalators spoiled, their maintenance takes long to fix! (Almost a month already, heard from those who regular visit!)

And dusty, made my nose uncomfortable and my eyes itched! Eastpoint Mall’s Ventilation filled with thick dust! So unbelievable in our so-called ‘Clean’ city, Singapore!

Everything so outdated, dirty and rusty, feel like back to 1970s! The control room smaller than my living room (3-rooms flat), and the ceiling torn off got holes! Till using old monitors and the images blurred! So, our security men can give good excuses if any thing went wrong! – Management problem, not our problem! Again, ‘no locker’ to keep my bag! One of the three supervisors, an arrogant and unreasonable plump old man picked on me, made me put my bag in the men ‘smelly’ changing room! Men sick! Made me lost my appetite! Polluted my drink! (So, don’t bring pretty bag, our men will pollute your bag!)
And occasionally, can see men changing! – No lock!

Only ‘45 minutes’ break for 12 hours shift! Cannot have some sleep to recharge my body needs! – Most noisy control room, their Electronic devices beeping! Again, toilet break also included in my rest time, so unfair women can’t have longer break!

On the 4th and 7th working day, that plump old man supervisor picked on me again, scolded me for delayed my duty! – Again, our men idiots like to control women toilet break! Always disturbed me doing business in Toilet! (Seldom heard them needed toilet break, they can go as they wish!) Men in changing room kept me waiting to put my bag! Also blame the animals dirtied the toilet seats, they didn’t know hygiene! Wasted my time pasting toilet paper on it! Men always assigned me to take over somebody duty first, not other place no one takes over! Why not assigned men go first since they piss faster! (Just stand to piss, zip down and zip up only! Not like women so many procedures! And ‘Period’ somemore! – should watch their mother and sisters how they piss wearing the same things as me!) Give me a fresh idea, suggest operate on women change the entire natural function, so can piss faster than men! Make all men extinct! – Men should understand women nature! SII missed this!

However, men can late when they took over my duty, because they looked at rank! The newest always bullied easily!

The head supervisor middle-aged plump man assigned a middle-aged woman security officer to teach me ‘old’ skill in my first training day! (Easy recognize her wearing specs with her mouth wide open! Her habit, when she’d nothing to do!) I named her Mrs. “Dazed dummy”! She was a caring, responsible, honest and not a scheming person, seem belonged to post-60s generation! But, I feel very comfortable talking to her! She voluntarily got me a new pen, even I didn’t ask for it! But, she’s silly and low IQ person! She didn’t want for any better change preferred the antiquated way, living in a simple life. She a very ‘hardworking’ mother, but not working smart! Always heard her reporting duty in her walkie-talkie! Always felt she bullied by men, calling her to do this, do that! She can’t sense the men bullied her! Her husband useless cannot protect his wife! She lived beyond Redhill, west side area, but transferred to the east earning only $1300/month! Sleep only 4hrs and had family to feed! Same as me 4 days rest per month 12 hours shift! – If me I will die with my children, life is suffering! Her boss should transfer her to the nearest work place, avoid accident happened! – Seen her chasing Lorries, just to record the vehicle number! For me I won’t chase Lorries, I had a good reason! – No “Vehicle barrier!” So be careful don’t hit her! Extinct species had lost the touch of technologies and don’t know what happening around the world. Soon I’ll become like her, no time for everything! Because our government not caring! They can enjoy themselves while we can’t! – Not enough “rest” days per week for me!

Till using old rusty chain as vehicle barrier!

The company doesn’t care about their employees’ safety! (Heard somebody got cancer!) Vehicles farting everywhere! Motor cycles passed-by less than half a meter away! Stationed outside the car park, just to record certain ‘big’ vehicle number, in and out of the premise!

The next assigned area no proper ventilation made me headache and sick! The moment I stepped out from the lift stationed near the rubbish at basement car park, I felt heat! The air smelly, lack of fresh air and oxygen, kept me yawning! And the floor sticky! It was hot and stuffy place even had fan!
The only interesting at there seeing a man driver scolded a woman who can’t park her car quick!

Carried my empty shell, forced me to work here, and sat there quietly.
But, my men sick stationed outside the car park! Unable record vehicle numbers because vehicles drove fast! They waited for all the vehicles parked in, and then asked me to check the vehicle numbers and count them, near the rubbish area! Doing part of their duty! Dirty my new shoes my mother bought for me!

I had already quit on the first day, but men till picked on me! The head supervisor at the air-con FCC bullied Mrs. “Dazed dummy”, made her nerved repeated three times, “I didn’t sleep!” – So despaired Singaporeans scared lost their job! The next following day Mrs. “Dazed dummy” not around having off, no woman to play, the head supervisor bullied me, accused me sleep! (Hot can’t lift my head up working in dirty places! I was feeling down… duty roster not fair!) My ‘hairdo’ covered my face disgusted him, the fan messed up my hair! – I heard two crashes incidents happened through walkie-talkie when I was assigned at other duty! Should thankful to me ‘no accident’ happened during my duty at the car park! Must the drivers drive slowly when they spotted me! Because I looked ghostly! – Men can’t argue with me they wanted me to ‘Shut up!’ Now, the men dare not to play with me because I ‘embarrassed’ them using my walkie-talkie! – Broadcast to everybody when they scolded me! (I’m easy tongue-lashing on any fault! But, I do feel pity on my victims! So, don’t disturb me! Let me write something about love…!)

(These’re the two places near the car park more prone to accidents, bad design! Retarded Jobs created by idiots don’t have feel! Only suit for people low IQ or very old, lost their sense of smell, don’t mind the antiquated styles! *Only people have burden want to live, family to feed willing to take up this job!)

Our security men useless too, made me a bad person, ordered me to chase away loitering students at level six, Learning Centre! Maximum eight of them same height as me! Lucky, they’re not gangsters!
Hate the design! Nothing to watch above made the place hotter! Transparent roof reminded me of that school!

Nothing interested except this (Pet shop at first floor!)
But, my head supervisor didn’t like it! Weird, we’re not allowed patrolling into shops. – Should honour, I had stepped in!

Other attracted me was the cheapest noodle I bought in Singapore! Only 80 cents at “Ananas café” opposite 7-Eleven in Simei MRT, can fulfill my tummy for whole day!

You might see walking zombie officers walking around the building. Actually, they’re busy doing their clocking! Tedious job scared me! – Clocking “45 points” for an “old” shopping centre building! Always asked, “When will it end?” Never in my life walked continually more than an hour, wo! (Start from first floor to rooftop. And from upper to the basement of the car park and to the rubbish area! Many doors! That’s all I can remember!) No special discount for female carried more load than men, we cannot move faster than them! Security officers tired, too obsessed with their clock just to complete their silly job, just to show everything is ‘normal’, not doing proper patrolling looking around for suspicions things! – That why we security need you people to be vigilant, we very busy in other duty! Now, I knew why Mrs. “Dazed dummy” sweated! Because she’d done double clocking, one morning and one afternoon! Funnily, I can’t see men sweated! Perhaps, men played cheat! Or, women have more water than men, so we sweated more!

Now, I knew why “Yang’ I mentioned in Life So… Cheap In Security! wanted to be a Supervisor! – Supervisors and higher-ups always stayed in air-con! I should upgrade myself too, because men bullied me! Just, sit in air-con room watching monitor screens sees any thing amiss and commanding! Or, just learning knowledge in security, increase my pay, and have more rest days! – One “rest” day per week too short for me!

But, my company very stingy will deduct my total salary for going Security Industry Institute (SII) courses for more than 2 days! Heard sponsored their employees took (8) years, ‘aged’ then upgrade! Others don’t want to upgrade because they’re going to the coffin! Same as Singapore government, I want to upgrade, but cannot use my ‘Education Fund’ in my CPF to pay for the courses I study! Wait for 55 years later then can use it, wo! Our government pretends to be righteous, they lack of initiative to help! They just follow their fixed rules! SII courses not included in the scheme! Don’t believe Singapore is generous to their people! They’ll deduct your salary or keep your saving! (So, commuters don’t fight with us during busy traffic! And our bus drivers must have discipline, arrive accurate in time, don’t make us late, hah! Or, part of our salary will be gone!)
Loophole! Also deduct medical leave (heard from my colleagues who had quit or changed to ‘Relief’ Security!) No one is proud wearing uniform that carried the name of the company! They’ll remove or cover it! I rather don’t take MC, spread disease if the company deducts my salary! They didn’t care the welfare for the security officers! Ministry of Manpower in Singapore useless can’t do a thing to investigate in! They only will help us lost the job if we complaining! – Actually, we’d become like them, lost the touch of feeling! Because the systems had corrupted and changed us all! – Why no-one helped bleeding toddler in China (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/why-passers-by-did-not-help-bleeding-toddler-in-china.html)
Note: Don’t return the uniform you paid for it. Or, they will reuse it and earn money! (They tried to fool my eyes, but I’m not color-blind! I asked for a ‘new’, change!)

My security men taught me bad hygiene habits! They wore their uniform for days, put more perfume, lor! Must be hated iron the ‘traditional’ uniforms easy crumpled! No reaction from people, no odour from me, even I wore my uniform for more than two days! Working condition not clean, we helped to spread virus to another parties! SII should teach our security men more hygiene! And companies should provide good fabric uniforms, no more ironing! Provide good service, wash for us better! Modern new generations don’t have time, too many activities! That’s the gap between the old and new generations! – They don’t truly understand our needs! Long hours and days with no air-con, hard to attract young people! Now, and in future, we’ll need foreigners protect us, no need be vigilant anymore!

These days, school kids need to be checked, their temperature, their mouth and hands for diseases! Old people aged 80 till working, even they had children! Our government can’t help us all! So don’t any how give birth! Or, you’ll die like them! Everybody die at this common place, easy to pick your dead body! If you wearing ‘Red!’ – Mother and son found dead in Bedok Reservoir (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/mother-and-son-found-dead-in-bedok-reservoir.html) / Dead body found floating in Bedok Reservoir
(http://sg.news.yahoo.com/another-man-believed-drowned-at-bedok-reservoir.html) / Fifth dead body found in Bedok Reservoir (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/fifth-dead-body-found-in-bedok-reservoir.html) – No one will bother to care! We just wait bad things happened! That’s our culture in Singapore!

My heartless Operations Executive ‘fooled’ me, ‘not honest’ about the job! And knew I will quit, calculated exactly end of September! Their habit, always sent somebody gave me only “one” set of uniform on my first working day, for testing! (My mum got three uniforms straight away, her company knew her size!) I’m not a man also must wear traditional necktie! Perhaps, for me to hang myself! So insincere, he said “No vacancy!” at other place! So, I fired my boss on my first working day at Eastpoint Mall! But, I had to work another ‘seven’ days more! The Premier Security’s policy, be careful! Gave me bad impression! In short, the company likes to transfer you as they wish, whether you like it or not! Very special, either I arrived early, or knock off work (made me waited for 15 minutes more!) transferred me to other place quick without any prepare and never gave me chance say goodbye to people I knew! (A true story, security officers in a group transferred to other different places, because there’s a black sheep stolen something. So unfair for those did nothing wrong! Perhaps, because of friend relationship!)

Now, I worked in a partially secure place (mainly foreigners environment, FCC), my company transferred me again. My first time ‘withdrew’ my resignation letter with the help of my new ‘foreigner’ supervisor (he had a copy, done many times!) No more a stone’s throw away working place. Wasted my money need a transport at peak!

Now, no more stopping many trouble animals get into trouble. Fewer animals disturb me. No more seeing the guilt of the people’s facial expressions. No more walkie-talkies to embarrass my men – only intercom! No devices protect me!

Stop! You not allow to come in!
Security life so lonely, because we take turn having our lunch..! No many people I can talk with, so miserable!

Now, I sat quietly doing ‘retarded’ things, stared blankly that will bore me to sleep. Assigned to a place with nobody can read or study (only got air-con!) Else, I will sweat wearing uniform with long sleeves! No windows, small enclosure area with glass doors, but not accessible to me! No escape route only lifts! No safety net, no proper ventilation, our Singapore filled with stupid designers and planners! Our government also stupid didn’t train well our foreigner maintenance workers! Their cost saving made me suffered, stuffy feeling at the famous bank where our president ‘Tony Tan’ worked before!

Very difficult to get fan because our men lack of initiative, needed me to complain! This their spare tire underneath cooled me, when air-con spoilt!
Actually, foreigners in Singapore were sicker than the local they didn’t have brain; they turned off the air-con while I was on duty! (Hate the non-office hour, public holiday and weekends!) Always changed the air-con temperature, don’t let me enjoy working! They made me fall ill and helped to spread diseases to other parties! (Learn from them again, suffocated others, and made others brain damaged!) Believe in Sin! Evils are everywhere! 

Perhaps, I said “They’re smelly” because they smoking, so they took revenge on me! Men are so petty! – If someday I died, I was murdered by them! It was not an accident! These were our foreign talents our government hired to kill me! So don’t any how give birth, or your children will suffer like me!

But, they said is management problem, they just following their “Standard Operating Procedures!” OCBC Bank so stingy in energy cost saving, ‘Off’ the air-con where I stationed in (28-31 degree Celsius saw it in FCC monitor screen! I went there complaining!) The management and higher-ups don’t care even I had complained! They’d shown “Life is not important!”

Again, cooking me! Other people on other side wearing jackets while I rolling up my sleeves, made me take break often! Cannot breathe, hot and stuffy! (Like a child locked up in a closet!) Only suit for the ‘sick’ or ‘cold-blooded’ needed heat! – Humans always spoiled the quiet place I loved it!

Now, they said cannot have fan, scared electrical trip will affect the whole system! So, I brought a portable fan since the company so stingy!
Should cut holes in glass for proper ventilation, and for energy cost saving! Or, let me inside to enjoy the air-con during my duty! Or, provide big fan for me! (I tried to cool down my evils put them to sleep, but our evil humans woke them up!)

Our men dirtied the places we shared! I smelled cigarette smoke in FCC! So unfair for female cannot work at night, can choose any rest day in morning (A lot of things can be done before night came!) So disadvantage worked at ‘day’ shift, men always control my rest day leave! They didn’t ‘balance’ my off day made me so tired! (Maximum worked 8 days continually!) And disturbed me to work on my off day, because short of men, lor! Don’t marry the idiot men in Singapore, they lacked of sleep, going bald! They also want women become like them! Night people most lazy, heard from those who came early spotted them sleep!

Another assigned place where many panda eyes can be seen, just like me! Our security men so disgusting hide their toothpicks beside the table underneath! And noisy wooden door can be heard during my duty!
Nobody improve the door in our famous bank, in Singapore! The first time heard of ‘piling’ noise pollution near me! – banging of wooden ‘old’ doors, people coming in and out! Perhaps, they wanted the bank bankrupted! – Bankrupt, bankrupt all the way! Disturbed people working! Or, they tried to destroy my hearing, made me lost job! And office politic can be seen, heard of quarrelling! Funny about the office I worked, the cleaners used broom to sweep carpets! Not vacuum cleaner, wo! Overall, some old methods till using, not so accurate can play cheat! – Paper entries! And their toilets were limited and very small! – Not the standard size in Tampines shopping centres, wow! So, fat and bigger size cannot fit in, they can only use ‘Handicapped’ Toilet (The only toilet upgraded!)

Something different in my previous security jobs, local supervisors came early at work, but the foreigner supervisor now I worked no need, very flexible, so special! Wonder he got paid, hard to talk to him sometime didn’t see him for days! Our foreigners cooperated to play cheat! Wonder our stupid company knew it! Within a month, I changed to different new places, gained a lot of ugly experiences! – Human problems! Don’t ever expect foreigners will help! They’re more encouraged us to quit, if we complained! My supervisor not helping, he had serious face but not serious in his work! I’m just a security officer, troubled me to write email to HR department to take leaves for going courses, and said need management for approval! Give me unnecessary stress taking unpaid leaves, he doing nothing, so unprofessional! Perhaps, he afraid I steal his rice bowl takes over him. But, I’m not interested to be a leader. Too much load, the seat not suit for me! I just want for better change and improvement in my life only!

I can be multi-tasking make good use of my time… can play as well as be watchful! But, no internet! Doesn’t meet our modern times needs! It’s so lame and boring..! Soon might suffer “Dementia” forgotten everything! Our Singapore government jerk their laws didn’t provide 2 days rest per week for security! No time for household chores always asked my old mother to clean, since she free than me working only 8 hours. Our Singapore government helps us created more ‘retarded’ jobs! They helped us promote bad health, created ‘dark eye circles’ on our faces! – I’ve no time watch my plants and pets grow! No time socialize with my pets, or anybody! No personal time! And I missed many things! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake Home Access

Singapore Wifi no standards, poor digital for low-income group. Singapore Government caused us no productive gave us very slow... internet speed shared among 1 household! Unable load fast, must wait... Singapore Government hired selfish bad people without conscience, paid to do dirty jobs! They care their future, not others. Government faked news (Not 500Mbps as advertised!) Deceiving us and hidden the truth from public! https://www.imda.gov.sg/programme-listing/home-access Only knew when internet breakdown on May this year 2020. Found IMDA policies changed secretly fooled low-income group, cheated us for many months! Living with idiots never care our feedback! No auto update internet speed, helped us suffered losts! Paying same $9 Home Access get lower internet speed about 200Mbps or below! Not getting 500Mbps. IMDA said, "Versions different." Wicked Government logic: Paying the same price, but gave us rotten apple under same company! M1 no rebate for affected cu

Devils Everywhere

Another Employability Camp by E2i, 5 days @ ELITC  (Preparation to work in cleanroom @Edwards Lifesciences. A lesson sew on paper to roughly understand the concept!) But no train us handle ' Discriminations ' should include in future! - The longest the course, greater the pains! One month long holiday!  Pass for certs. again. Not for job! Having a wonderful 2 days tour visited Edwards Lifesciences (1st day sew cow skin, 2nd day sew fabrics). Affordable varieties of food my favor in a stylish clean spacious canteen! $17 NETS FlashPay card given, easy payments! But still got many workers brought their food placed in the canteen. (Like junk storeroom with colorful packaging!) Don’t they afraid Perverts (Devil Minded) poisoning their food to get… cancers, diseases? In return, helped Authorities gain more $profits when you sick! (Singapore too many bad news related to perverts!) Later I was told, their food and drink cannot put in lockers , must in the canteen. Till queue...

Nuts In My Company Driving Me Nut!

Good for blogging to address certain problems! Now working for the new technology after I complained ( Share Buttons Not Working! ) Somebody watching me! I blog “ The Next Unlucky One! ” mentioned ‘ no air-con ’ during (non-office hours, public holiday and weekends!) in an ‘enclosure area’ at OCBC Bank. Evaluate the result for a month – air-con ‘On!’ allow workers to breathe during their duties! It should be, else the company will be in deep trouble shit! – Air-con the greatest invention on earth for ‘stuffy’ area! I till carrying my portable fan at work, having ‘Psycho effect’ abused by the FTs! I almost murdered by them! Now, you people can feel the pains! – The heat burning your skin! Cursing you animals, everyday! Someone took a fire extinguisher to break open the glass ( http://sg.news.yahoo.com/train-faults-on-north-south-line-between-bishan-and-marina-bay-stations.html ) Public anger mounts over train disruptions. ( http://sg.news.yahoo.com/public-anger-mounts-over-train-disru

Fake Relationship

“Lucky, many never come.” Good reason turn down all your so-called relatives’ yearly invitation (避年) who’ll surely make you mad! Never ask your permission anyhow took photos secretly for showcases purposes on the internet. Bad deeds for fun ruined your lives! Even, you’d died! - No true friends. Only Enemies! Devil World Too Great! Like Singapore lack of ethics, ‘Human Organ Transplant Act’ also secretly took the dead private parts without asking their permission, before they’re alive! - Insulted many folks doesn't know. Singapore glory having Fake Relationship in their lifestyles! All... for showcases purposes! 逢场作戏! Not my type! Sadly, most ended up in Fake Relationship just like me. “The socialized got evil-minded. They always caused others became not socialized.” “How much you really know well your so-called relatives and friends yearly met, hardly met?” Not worth to have such relatives or friends provoked you. 不见也罢! More than 10 years no connection doesn'

Another The Copycat! The Idiot!

Another copycat found on the web copied my speech! ( http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2011/03/10/government-raises-salary-bar-on-foreign-talent/ ) Converted my speech using his own thinking – Good example talk bad words about others! Practiced in most companies! But only read the introduction of me, not my real life stories! Moon reply to WhiteDwarf Star Don’t you ever came across anything that written so long, blah blah in a complicated, boring way, but actually can written very short and simple that can understand by all! If you a listener, which one you prefer? Animal experiment again can proof it all, most preferred with feeling in simple and short, or there will be question marks in the air lots! – More loopholes, more yawning! I’d been through Recruitment Agencies – Adecco/Recruit Express Pte Ltd/Kelly Services/ Excellent HR Pte Ltd/L&H Human Resources Specialists Pte Ltd/Mass Power Services Pte Ltd …… Same for all mostly! Written my details in their applications but no res

We Are Gods

Every one of us is god, can play a role as a god to decide for others fate and destiny! Decide to kill or not! Decide to deliver miseries or not! Decide to help or not! Don’t you ever kill any insects or anyone you hate? Punish or bully anyone who lowers than your grade your rank! Same as this person, who frustrated, had decided for this cat life! http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/in_the_heartlands/483206/appeal_for_witnesses_tampines_neighbourhood_cat_brutally_killed.html Me too, I’m a god always blow my hamsters off from their home cage, fun and like to see them fall! Funny they don’t seem mind at all, come again let me blow them off! Stop only when I give in – exhausted! Perhaps they treated me as their god – food delivery lord! After all we will feel hunger for something. We need support from others, not a real god. But we can play a role as a god decides for others fate and destiny!